can't imagine a life without you
- Baking powder is not baking soda.
- Terrible people will succeed. Wonderful people will fail. The world is not fair.
- There are no adults. Everyone is as clueless as you are.
- Don't underestimate the importance of eyebrows.
- Wisdom is not measured by age and intelligence is not measured by grades.
- Nostalgia makes things seem better than what they actually were.
- Sometimes it's okay to break the rules.
- After high school, everyone is trying to be different rather than trying to fit in.
- A few things that cure all ills: the beach, new friends and a favourite album.
- Holding a grudge is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to feel it.
- Applying eyeliner is an art.
- You can always leave in any situation.
- Girls who laugh and make fun of others at the gym, are the worst kinds of people.
- There is no time limit on healing.
- Find a comforting album to listen to whenever things get bad.
- Podcasts are actually really cool.
- Being alone is okay, you don't have to surround yourself with people.
- Asking for help doesn't make you weak. Quite the opposite.
- Some people are meant to stay in your heart, but not in your life.
- No one’s life seems great between midnight and 7 a.m.
- Lack of sleep makes your eyes droopy, not deep.
- Don’t hold onto things that no longer bring you happiness and do not help you grow as a person.
- We all have something in our pasts that we are ashamed of, but they only weigh us down if we allow them to.
- Your worth does not depend on how desirable someone finds you.
- Experiences make you rich, not money.
I'll run away with your foot steps
thinking out loud
längtar tillbaka till sommar och Majas vid havet
längtar tillbaka till sommar och Majas vid havet. Petter & Lilla namo.
something to think about
miss you already
see you soon